May 03, 2024, 01:55:30 pm

Author Topic: [Joshskiizz] ban on Ntrlized for trespassing  (Read 868 times)

ntrl

• View Profile
[Joshskiizz] ban on Ntrlized for trespassing
« on: September 14, 2012, 04:18:17 am »
I was banned for trespassing in Joshkis and Opt's blaze spawner. I never greifed my way into it, I literally found a hole in the side of a wall or the ground and ended up inside. There didn't even appear to be an establishment, and after wandering around for about 30-45 minutes I finally found the blaze spawner and it looked abandoned. I was looking around trying to see how it was set up so I could fix it. There was never a structure I saw in the distance and thought to myself "Oh I'm going to break into that place". I've been a member here for 5 months and have been playing on the server for over 7 months. I've been greifed numerous times and have lost plenty of item to it. While poking around I wanted to see what was behind a door so I broke two bricks to see it and then replaced them. Joshkiies followed me around demanding that I show him where I got in at but I was unable to locate the place as it was very confusing inside. I have spent hundreds of hours building towers and things on this server, contributing to other people, always helping them out when asked, voting every day. Sorry I got curious and accidently found your blaze spawner. I was even about to use the /helpop command to see if some one could come and fix all the grief. You can even read the chat logs.

Thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 05:14:08 am by joshskiizz »

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: Joshkiies ban on Ntrlized for trespassing
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 05:13:44 am »
QuantumGames, do not post in other peoples ban appeals. You are not directly involved.

As for you, Ntrlized, I banned you for breaking your way into the Spawner, as I saw it. If you could have showed me your direct path I would have probably let you go. But after I banned you, I kept looking for grief and fixing it. I haven't visited the spawner for a while. Now, I banned you for trespassing and breaking blocks to get access, as I saw it. Now if you just broke blocks for the hell of it, that's even worse. You changed 16 blocks in the area. You can not break blocks that aren't yours, regardless if the building seems abandoned. I saw you broke dirt that opt465 placed to an opening. You also broke glass on top of the spawners. So either way, you still griefed and trespassed. I will not be unbanning you, it is only 3 days. You will wait it out. In the future, please do not break blocks that you did not make, regardless of building status. Thank you.

Here are some screenshots:
(click to show/hide)

Topic locked.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 05:19:29 am by joshskiizz »