June 16, 2024, 01:41:07 pm

Author Topic: After the first 5 days on the server, what made you stay?  (Read 4554 times)

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
Re: After the first 5 days on the server, what made you stay?
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2012, 10:01:12 pm »
I stayed right after I met Xeadin :P Nicest Operator you'll ever meet...On classic :P I got Recruit, and worked my way up to where I am today...
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2012, 10:05:40 pm »
I joined once in October 2010, never really played much, then late November I gave it another shot and wanted to get builder, so I stayed.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 03:44:38 am by Mr_Mr_Mr »

---><--- Click the monkey

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2012, 01:31:57 am »
*b+tch please*
I stayed because my friends from school had built their houses in the sky about 100 blocks away and  i made them angy by buildin a skybridge with my house in the middle. About a week in, i was griefed and awesonealicia(who had been congradulated on op in chat that day) fixed my grief. That made me apreciate the server staff. I made a sucsessful shop("sucsessful" as in getti.g ripped off and not knowing it). What REALLY made me stay is how one day, i had advertised my shop in chat and 2 guy came in, both with diamond picks, and started destroying the floor. If you remember earlier, i live in the sky, so they fell and died. Me and the staff member who helped me cracked up as the bqn hamner spoke on both of them. all of THAT made me stay.
PS: i was permanently banned for a little while(i WILL admit that) and after 1&1/2 months i fully composed myself to make an apoeal. It was sucsessful. After that, it was like i restarted. I was less selfish and greedy, taking more notice in players in need. I finished a project (a clubhouse) i started to build and made lots of friends with that. I became sucsessful and am now located on the 12th page of /balancetop and/or baltop. Overall, opticraft, i LOVE YOU!

Shawn Russell

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2012, 02:37:12 am »
I stayed because after 5 days of playing 12 hours a day, I wasnt gonna go NOWHERE ELSE!!! LMAO

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2012, 05:43:54 am »
I stayed because the server had protection stones. When I started minecraft, I found a server with protection stones and I liked them. But I was a noob so I would go around "taking" blocks and yea... I didn't know lol. I couldn't find another nice server without Towny. Oh, also because it had a live map so I went exploring before I explored in-game. Also because I found a humongous cross built by codepmman and I built near him and then soon enough corra, code, and I became friends then they got trusted and it gave me an incentive to continue playing.

Duinis

• Arghblarglarghlpoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2012, 06:46:28 am »
The Dedly and Licia were mods at the time. They kept filling in my annoying and constant grief helpops :3.

illiwill

• Smp Trusted/Classic Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2012, 04:40:46 am »
I stayed because the community was awesome. That and I wanted to know what trusted was :P

TheRealFamous

• Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2012, 06:15:20 am »
I honestly knew no one when i joined, but I stayed because I built my castle then 2 weeks later. I finished it(I suck at building). Then Alicia came and I made a lot of friends and I stayed.