May 13, 2024, 07:59:36 pm

Author Topic: Moderator Application - N8MATTHEWS  (Read 7761 times)

Bueller17(2)

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - N8MATTHEWS
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2012, 03:14:31 am »
Supported. i hope that you are able to manage the time w/ mc and school, but i have faith that you will be able to make it work.

NatanylJames (N8MATTHEWS)

• The Koreannn
  • [Founder of Marine City]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2012, 10:49:29 am »
Thanks Guys!

Supported. i hope that you are able to manage the time w/ mc and school, but i have faith that you will be able to make it work.

I should be able to...was on almost all day yesturday
I'm Back BABY!

Lema

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2012, 10:28:42 am »
Supported  8) (here is a cool smiley face.Please take it home).

proush600563

• SMP Trusted- Paratopia, Golden Nations Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2012, 03:03:07 am »
I hope that you are able to manage the time w/ mc and school, but i have faith that you will be able to make it work.

Agree but you seem to do very well on the server :)
Good luck
Supported
(click to show/hide)

• The Koreannn
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2012, 11:41:02 pm »
Le sigh....as much as i will probably regret and hate myself for saying this it must be done. Please reject this. With school and all i dont have the time needed to moderate such a popular, high traffic server that opticraft is. I feel like i'd be doing the amazing server over, by taking a honored respected seat in the staff and not be on much. During the summer i can be on all most all day everyday, and might reapply then, but ill see.

In my life, school and my irl friends are the MOST important things in my life, and i can't be risking my good grades and hard work i've accomplished up to this point to moderate a server, on a game. I hope to still be on the server, and enjoy being trusted and building, and with the very few amount of minutes i will have to play, if i was a mod, i wouldn't be able to do what minecraft is, mine.

I know this will be a shock, and even a insult to some, but i feel that this is what i need to do. I have gotten to attached, addicted to this game and need to focus on what is acutally gonna get me somewhere in life right now and that is currently my education. As a sophmore this is really the year before the big one. Junior Year. And then Senior. I need time to sit down and prepare myself for that to do well and succeed. With my sports and friends and school it leaves little time to play minecraft.

So i knew i had to eliminate one. Education. Friends. Minecraft. To me this choice was obvious and clear. And i once again am sorry and sad that i must do this. But if i want to finish at the top of my class and keep my good grades, moderating a server just wont be possible.

Although i love the idea of helping people, which i do irl all the time, i just cant and wont have the time to give opticraft the attention it deserves. Im sorry, and am already regretting typing this, and wish i could be a mod, but reality is i cant do it. I thought i could manage my time but, i cant. Last night i forgot to study for my chemistry test and got a B because i was on opticraft, and that is when i decided it wouldnt be possible to do this.

I know this has been very long and im sorry for that, but i wanted to make myself clear and why my decision is what it is and why i came to this conclusion. I hope i can someday become a mod...maybe a summer only mod? Haha, dont think thats possible but i will still be on the server just not that often.

In regards to Marine City i should still be on enough to manage and if there issomething ou need hit me up with a message on the forums, ill get a text on my phone saying you sent me a message from my email.

Supported  8) (here is a cool smiley face.Please take it home).
I hope that you are able to manage the time w/ mc and school, but i have faith that you will be able to make it work.

Agree but you seem to do very well on the server :)
Good luck
Supported

Thank you for the support but i am deciding i dont want to be a mod at this time.

If a op or admin still thinks that i deserve to be a mod and wants to still make me a mod, then go right ahead, but as i said school does and always will come first before a game and i wont be on that much, thank you for reading this very long essay of sorts and good bye for now.

-N8MATTHEWS

i already regret declining this amazing opritunity that is to be a moderator of my favorite and greatest server, opticraft.

EDIT: Sorry for all the puncuation, spelling, and grammer mistakes im in my ipad and it's hard to thpe.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 11:44:45 pm by N8MATTHEWS »
I'm Back BABY!

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2012, 11:44:22 pm »
Moved. Be sure to reapply when you have time! :) Also, if I got a B on a chemistry test, Id probably leap with joy. -_-

• The Koreannn
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2012, 11:45:42 pm »
Moved. Be sure to reapply when you have time! :) Also, if I got a B on a chemistry test, Id probably leap with joy. -_-

Haha well when your second in the class... 0.06 of a point away from the top, number one spot and the persn behind you is only a meer 0.02 away from you...a B wont do
I'm Back BABY!

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2012, 11:47:38 pm »

Haha well when your second in the class... 0.06 of a point away from the top, number one spot and the persn behind you is only a meer 0.02 away from you...a B wont do
Nerd. =.=

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2012, 11:59:15 pm »
N8, I'm a sophomore too, I play when I'm done with homework SOMETIMES.  The weekend leaves me with free time to play.  I respect your decision.  Good luck with school.

PS: I recently made a 76 on a Chem. Quiz lol

• The Koreannn
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2012, 12:33:28 am »
Gee thanks alicia...love you too

Fnv, haha you dont know my school...most competitive acedemics ever
I'm Back BABY!

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2012, 12:37:01 am »
I'm top my class by a lot lol I can't stand a B
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

• The Koreannn
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2012, 12:44:08 am »
Ikr snape..it frustrates me, and my mom like litterary grounds me for it
I'm Back BABY!

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2012, 02:11:01 am »
Are we just gonna turn this into another off-topic thread or what? If you're going to screw off with replies in someone's thread, we have a forum for that.