May 18, 2024, 12:40:30 am

Author Topic: Automatic Villager Breeding Machine  (Read 1210 times)

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
Automatic Villager Breeding Machine
« on: August 16, 2012, 08:53:22 am »
  Remember those times where the child villager would run around the adults and you have trouble seperating them? Fear no more, for the villager breeding machine is here!

The ILLEDOOM 2000 is a fully automated villager breeding machine, capable in getting villagers into a small room to breed, then seperating their child from them! This will cause great sadness to the parents, seeing their child kidnapped like that, but we don't care! All we want is better trading options from the villagers!

Remember the evil admins(and opti) who would go around killing your villagers? Fear no more! With this automated machine, simply transport the child to North Pole, so Santa can take care of him, while his parents are killed by the horrible government!

"With this machine, I can kidnap the child and watch the parents cry! It is so much fun!"
  -Satisfied Government Officer

"Bwahaha! Try catching my villagers now!"
  -D00MKNlGHT, Satisfied Customer

"So that's why I was raised in North Pole?"
  -Opti, Confused Victim

Link to the amazing video that will change the lives of your villagers! The video!

Any coincidence to actual players, admins, owners, optis, governments, countries and villagers are purely coincidental.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 08:57:20 am by lLLEGAL »