May 14, 2024, 07:26:34 am

Author Topic: Pumpkin/Melon removal from market  (Read 1040 times)

Deodorized

• View Profile
Pumpkin/Melon removal from market
« on: August 16, 2012, 08:16:47 am »
Why in the world you you do that?

From the very day I joined this server, I set out on the goal to have some of the most insanely awesome creations, but in order to do that, I need money. So I created a huge pumpkin farm. I take a month break from this server, and I come back to find that my farm is useless? Why, no how can you do that?

I donated REAL MONEY towards that project, paying people for excavations, buying building materials, and spent countless hours, even days building. You proceed to render it useless in 1 update.

The only reason I can think of as to why you would do this, is to make it more plausible to donate money for in game currency. I don't want to hear any garbage about how it's "Like creative mode", as you CAN BUY IN GAME CURRENCY. What's the difference between buying in game currency, and making money from a farm, in terms of "like creative mode"?

Is this what Opticraft has been reduced to? A desperate grab at money?

Some people play this to create great, interesting, and expansive projects. A lot of those projects are REALLY EXPENSIVE.

You don't expect us to donate in order to build those projects, do you?

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Pumpkin/Melon removal from market
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 08:26:22 am »
Trust me you arent the only one who's lost out, Massive projects can work without afk farming, I mean just look at Wonderland. I know this probably sucks for you but at least you can sell the pistons at the market.

You can read about the removal of these items here
This is all very old news and doesnt need re discussed so I'll be locking this topic, If any Mods+ think that shouldnt be done feel free to unlock