April 29, 2024, 01:13:31 am

Author Topic: Enders pearls  (Read 3048 times)

manlikezebraman

• View Profile
Enders pearls
« on: August 09, 2012, 02:25:13 am »
What if Enders pearls were on the market? U have to fight enderman to get them and u can't just get tons of them it takes time I know some people will criticize this because it will not go by the survival part of server but it would be a good addition where u can buy it for like 2k each and sell for like 25 just a suggestion

cschurz

• View Profile
Re: Enders pearls
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 02:31:13 am »
there has been talk about disabling them for non-trusted members. they're very easy to abuse and cause grief by glitching through doors and whatnot.

selling them on the market for a high price wouldn't really accomplish anything; it would just be an extremely minor convenience to rich people.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 02:32:11 am »
If you go to the end, you can get quite a lot of ender pearls, it's what I did and I got a few stacks really fast.

---><--- Click the monkey

manlikezebraman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 02:32:59 am »
What if u could just sell them to get rid of them?

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 02:57:33 am »
How about this. I have lotsa ender pearls. An easy way to get these are either killing ender men in the end or buying off other people. I will sell you some if you need them.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

manlikezebraman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 11:04:52 am »
I want to be able to sell them at market...

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 02:45:54 pm »
Just sell to other players. They are in high demand. If they were at the market they would lose their value. I am honestly getting tired of all these useless market requests. Besides, if they were at the market, they woild have an extremely low sell price. Right now they are worth abOut 100$, but I like to keep my prices low :P
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

brpbrpbrp

• Awesome Helper/Donater
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 01:28:42 am »
Lol hey again manlike. Ender pearls are being a trusted and up thing soon. Dont argue or bother
Aim for the bushes

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 01:45:14 am »
Lol hey again manlike. Ender pearls are being a trusted and up thing soon. Dont argue or bother

Not confirmed yet.