May 19, 2024, 09:23:55 am

Author Topic: [awesomealicia] ban appeal  (Read 1903 times)

tysonhung6

• View Profile
[awesomealicia] ban appeal
« on: August 08, 2012, 01:23:24 pm »
I when and got MY OWN sugarcanes, whent to awesomealicia's cane farm and put my canes on here canes. She banned me oce for destroying like 2-3 canes once. The ban was lifted (Expired) so i go back with my own and give here my sugarcanes (4-5 stax) then she banned me  >:(

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [awesomealicia] ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 01:30:56 pm »
"Griefing is destroying or modifying another players stuff without permission". What were you doing around my farm anyways?

tysonhung6

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 03:53:29 am »
Ok. So u automaticly look to the NEGATIVE SIDE of things. Why can't u take it as i was giving them to u???  :-[

Some one sethome in there. I when to it, IKD what the name is now. i Knew ur farm was in there. So i wanted to put my sugar canes on top of ur canes. IKD why i did it but if u said i broke sugarcanes, i only got like 3-5 blox. U got all upset about it so if i do the complete oppisite... So u dont want more sugarcanes?
Thats what a farm is for isn't it?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 03:58:35 am by tysonhung6 »

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 03:57:29 am »
Because you still griefed my farm. The only reason its permanent is because it was your 4th ban. Give me ONE good reason why I should shorten the ban.

tysonhung6

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 04:01:59 am »
Ok... What are u gonna do with the sugarcanes then, U can keep them, its grief but how is it not to ur advantage???

What if i appoligise. I have allready given u like 2-3 stax of canes?

« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 04:03:37 am by tysonhung6 »

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 04:06:24 am »
I rolled back your actions- the sugar canes dont exist now. And even if it is at my advantage, its STILL GRIEF. Ill shorten your ban to a week. Remember, this was your 4th ban. NO MORE CHANCES.

tysonhung6

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 04:07:40 am »
Ok, thanx

Now How do i delete this apeal?

Sorry, The first bann was from /pay a 0.10
i din't know what it was, some one was asking me to send someone money and they told me to type it in. I know it was spam but they got me all jumbled up. The /pay 'a', 'a' was the username i typed.

Another one was when i was speeding thru, harvesting someones wheet farm, i had permission from them but i didn't see them tell me to stop, i was emmidiatly let go but the history or records still have the bann, i also replanted one after i broke 1, i repeated that but still, i didnt see the STOP thing in the chat, but a kick would hav been enought from that inccident.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 04:25:17 am by tysonhung6 »

TheFulcan

• Humanity is beginning to scare me.
  • ASK Google NOT FULCAN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2012, 03:00:41 am »
Maybe Im a little late reading this but I have found greifed  blocks in multipl locatios lately with Tysonhung6 as the greifer. . 40+ blocks of a bridge just yesterday to be exact. . I let it slide because of this conversation. . but if I find one more greif its going back to permanent.
~We all live in a world of blocks~
~I wear shoes you may wear socks~
~Some are demons some are Steve~
~I banned three elves last Xmas eve~
~Some are Bieber some are dead~
~Some are standing on their head~
~Congrats to those who are their own~
~OH my oh my how they have grown~
(guess what it