May 15, 2024, 01:22:54 pm

Author Topic: (kascas) dylanatom2 appeal  (Read 1053 times)

dylanatom2

• View Profile
(kascas) dylanatom2 appeal
« on: August 07, 2012, 07:02:40 pm »
hello, i have been banned for griefing someones house. i do not know what happened, but i never grief. the only houses i ever take blocks from are pre-destroyed, clearly abandoned ones (walls gone, no doors, no chests, etc). i would never grief a house that shows any signs of being used or wanted, or is anything that someone would still want. the only explanation i can think of is that my cousin gordon (who sometimes plays with this account on the server, as he does not have a minecraft account) might have done it. i have been banned from other servers (mcfort) because he griefed, so i wouldn't be surprised if he has done it again. i probably should have changed my password when he griefed before, but he somehow managed to convince me to let him use my account still. i will change my password so he cannot go on my account any more. please unban me, i will make sure he doesn't use my account anymore. if he wants to play on your server again, he will have to get his own account. please unban dylanatom2, thanks.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 07:20:52 pm by dylanatom2 »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: banned for griefing (i believe it may have been my cousin gordon)
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 07:06:33 pm »
Please read this thread and modify your appeal accordingly.

After that, wait for Kascas's response.

Kascas

• View Profile
Re: (kascas) dylanatom2 appeal
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 08:21:19 am »
direct copy from the READ BEFORE REPLYING topic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, know that if you try to use the overused excuse of "my friend did it" or "my brother/ sister/ dog" absolutely will NOT work on us. You'll have to try and find a better excuse. It's an overused cliche and we are bored of hearing it, so know that if you try to use it that you will be ridiculed.

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACCOUNT.

If we allow this excuse to work, it would be an automatic easy excuse that everyone would use whenever they do something bad and want to try to get out of the consequences. So please, don't try that on us.

Remember, we ban the ACCOUNT, not the User behind the account.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your account will stay banned for 3 days, it will expire on 2012-08-10 09:41:40
learn from this, that grief is not acceptable, or learn to protect your account better from others
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 08:24:21 am by Kascas »
OPTI!
(click to show/hide)
Need Water?
(click to show/hide)
LIGHT MY PORTAL!
(click to show/hide)
Boats
(click to show/hide)