May 14, 2024, 01:41:44 pm

Author Topic: City of Falador  (Read 7223 times)

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
City of Falador
« on: July 29, 2012, 11:05:09 pm »

Welcome to the Official Falador City thread!
Replica city built to scale from RuneScape

What is Falador?                                                         Current Progress?
Falador is a city from the very popular MMORPG                     The city is currently not completely finished,
called RuneScape. Inside the large city walls,                          here is a rough indication of how complete it
which provide protection from surroundings, are                     currently is...
houses, shops, banks, places of work and a                          
very grand castle surrounded by a moat which                                                                                
provides it with extra protection. The city itself                    
is very grand, and even holds a royal family with                    There are still a range of things that need to
kings, queens and knights all ruling, living and                       to be done in the city, the main significant
protecting the castle at the centre of the city                         thing is: Finish building the floor plan/layout
and surrounding land.                                                           of the buildings.

(for more information about Falador in
               RuneScape, click here)

Project Leaders and Citizens                                              A Reminder to Citizens
- Project Leaders own Falador. They say what is                   As a citizen you are reminded that the base
appropriate to the city, accept/reject citizens                      rules of Opticraft still apply and any other
and their word is final.                                                        rules that the Project Leaders put forward
- VIP Citizens are citizens which one or more of                    then also apply too. You are only permitted
the Project Leaders fully trust, they still abide                      to build in your own area/plot - if you
by the same rules and regualtions.                                      build anywhere else in/around the city
- Citizens are people who live in the city, they                     in which is not in yours, it will be considered
are expected to behave with maturity. They                        as griefing which is quite clearly, bannable.
have been accepted into the city through an                       To quickly access the city, type
application (see below)                                                      /home raul7legend which will teleport
                                                                                       you directly there. You can use this as an
Project Leaders:                                                               alternitive to an additional home by
  • raul7legend                                                             walking from the teleport location to your
  • redchecks                                                               home.
  • ecorrigall
VIP Citizens:                                                                     Remember, hardworking citizens will give the
  • Tobs74                                                                   Project Leaders a good impression of you
  • Selkon_Hunter                                                        which could *possibly* lead to rewards!
Citizens:
  • pew1998
  • techdude98
  • 00ultima00
  • a1374thspartan

Citizenship Application
To become a citizen of Falador, and earn the privilage to live and/or work in it you must post an application
as a reply to this post folowing the format that we provide to you. As a citizen you are able to earn a house
plot in an extension outside the city which can also be used to access the city itself. House plots are limited
for the time being, so working citizens will be offered a house placement first.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Copy, paste and fill in the "Citizenship Application Form" and post a reply if you would like to become a citizen
of Falador, the terms and conditions are below.

Falador Terms and Conditions
1. You agree that every modification and change you make in Falador is logged
    - Anything you place in Falador belongs to the Government (excluding private chests, furnaces etc.)
    - No building anywhere except your housing area/plot
    - Griefing/modification of the city/other citizens' plots will not be tolerated
2. You must be respectful and thoughtful to every other citizen
    - Trolling is not acceptable
    - Disrespectful behaviour can get your citizenship revoked
    - Bypassing protections/doors to homes will not be tolerated
3. If a citizen is inactive for long enough, Project Leaders have the power to pass the space on to someone else
    - The inactive citizen's citizenship will be revoked
    - All contents of chests in the apartment will be taken by the Government

« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 07:32:26 pm by Tobs »

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: City of Falador
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 11:06:40 pm »
I would like to say my thanks to Tobs for helping me out with this topic. Thank you!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 11:21:28 pm by raul7legend »

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 12:19:43 am »
Agreed Raul! Great job Tobs! Thank you.

theone7142

• I'm Neo. Understand?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 08:38:28 am »
If you want, i can supply labor and donations to help build.

Pew1998

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 02:57:02 am »
In-game name (username):pew1998
Ban history (if any):None
Do you agree to Falador T&C's:Yes
Anything that needs done, msg me in-game and I will help out any that I can. I have only played runescape a little, but if I have to, I will go watch a video over the city, Falador.

techdude98

• I was never a noob i was born pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2012, 03:50:10 am »
In-game name (username):Techdude98
Ban history (if any):nope
Do you agree to Falador T&C's:Yep

00ultima00

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2012, 05:25:58 am »
I would love to help build.
I played runescape for about 6 years
and achieved 128 combat with 4 99's.
IGN: 00ultima00
Ban history: 1 ban for spam
do you agree to falador t&c's: OFC

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2012, 05:58:03 am »
Accepted and added all three. Will talk to you all ingame about your plot areas.

Also, we will need help with builders sometime but I will get into that later.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 06:02:02 am by raul7legend »

arsenic_shark

• If you need me, I have a PM ;)
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2012, 08:05:56 am »
In-game name (username): arsenic_shark
Ban history (if any): Not that im aware of
Do you agree to Falador T&C's: Of cause

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2012, 10:47:21 am »
Unfortunately, rejected.
Son, I am dissapoint.

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2012, 10:54:40 am »
I love the look of the topic... Wow

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2012, 06:08:51 pm »
We have started working on the walls, I need builders with amazing copying skills. If you are interested, send me a message on the forums and I will tell you all the information that is needed.

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2012, 07:58:36 pm »
Update - We have finished the walls and the borders, once the lag clears up we will start working on the livable houses.

brpbrpbrp

• Awesome Helper/Donater
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2012, 12:54:34 am »
Man Falador looks like a giant city..... Wish i had the supplies to build something like that.....
Aim for the bushes

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2012, 05:45:00 pm »
This needs to be finished. its sad seeing it so vast. when my new laptop arrives i will force you all to build.