June 16, 2024, 11:48:12 pm

Author Topic: arsenic_shark Ban apparel  (Read 1494 times)

Conflictt

• View Profile
arsenic_shark Ban apparel
« on: July 25, 2012, 03:10:30 am »
Im sorry i think i learned my lesson in this conflict im sorry but its my b day the 28th and ik that not a accuse but i just wish to be unbanned so i can play again :( i can't find any other server like opticraft :(
Ingamename: pilfer

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: arsenic_shark Ban apparel
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 03:13:42 am »
He has no reason to give you a second chance, and I'm quite sure he'll stand by his decision.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: arsenic_shark Ban apparel
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 03:27:48 am »
One of the things we don't like here is people running around with malicious mods or hacked clients especially with or without them knowing. You were basically carrying around a loaded gun and you also KNEW that you had the mod installed. We cannot trust players that have those kinds of mods even if they weren't aware that the mods were placed in their client files. It's as simple as clicking "force update," which you had failed to do all this time. We have the server rules clearly outlined so that beginning players can easily read and access them.

Thanks for being rude to me, Great impression to leave

Sorry, but me and the rest of the staff agree with arsenic_shark's decision. Run along and find other servers that gladly accepts 'SuperInferno'

« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 09:43:54 pm by Xeadin »