April 29, 2024, 03:41:49 am

Author Topic: Protection for Animals  (Read 9996 times)

Boshiwarrior

• (JO,O)J FUSRODAH === ¶___¶
    • View Profile
Protection for Animals
« on: July 24, 2012, 01:37:04 pm »
I have latest heard that Pew's Villagers are killed and the Killer got away with it. That is why we need Protection for Animals! We can do it like the Protection Stones or a Log just like Logblock so that we can see who killed the Animals.

Support for tha Animals and NPC's!

EDIT: It looks like PreciousStones has an update that you can use a block (Sponge in the link) that you can't kill animals! Link: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/preciousstones/
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 04:31:53 pm by Boshiwarrior »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ
!Boshiwarrior is returning to the Opticraft!

ivy2112

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
Re: Protection for Animals
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 01:41:12 pm »
A idea that many people already said in chat
i was thinking to make this topic
but also a protection type that u can say only protection forpigs , cows , sheeps or protection for every mob also negative mobs etc many things to choose

Boshiwarrior

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 01:45:02 pm »
I think it would be easier to just protect all the the Animals.

But I just tought about something important. I think it is better if we do just only a Log because if it is a like a PS then somebody could just place it everywhere. Or it needs to be expensive like a Diamond PS.

X_CHARGER

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 01:58:32 pm »
I don't think it should be expensive like a diamond ps, I don't know what a log is either but a good way to go about it if this was implemented is /protect (mob) (amount of mobs). And then you go and click on those mobs and there registerd yours and if some does kill them I don't know anything that would help get the mob back to its player.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 02:01:34 pm »
Instead of having a whole new protection stone for it, why not just make an extra flag for the current protection stones that protects animals from dying, except from the owner, and members of the field.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 03:15:22 pm »
I am really for this idea! especially now that i've got me some villagers :3

Boshiwarrior

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 03:16:39 pm »
Instead of having a whole new protection stone for it, why not just make an extra flag for the current protection stones that protects animals from dying, except from the owner, and members of the field.
I already was thinking about that but the Plugin for that is not ours.

I don't think it should be expensive like a diamond ps, I don't know what a log is either but a good way to go about it if this was implemented is /protect (mob) (amount of mobs). And then you go and click on those mobs and there registerd yours and if some does kill them I don't know anything that would help get the mob back to its player.
But only Mods+ can do that then. Otherwise, I just can own the Enderdragon or Villagers that aren't mine.

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2012, 03:32:44 pm »

So you would have invicible animals that could only be killed when the owner of the ps is near?

Lema

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2012, 04:58:11 pm »
That is good because if someone killed Leo I could bring him back!

SonicHogSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2012, 07:27:03 pm »
Yeah, protection for animals and villagers SHOULD stop the guests and members from complaining/killing the animals. I mean, some of those members that are complaining about the amount of animals are the very ones that killed them in the first place.

Morrison1996

• I am the spawn of 2 worlds. I AM SlenderBrine.
  • Former moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2012, 09:16:54 pm »
Honestly we can't do this, we use the protectionstone plug in which I am almost sure that it is a third party plugin (opti or curchze didn't make it) so the suggestion would have to be sent to them as I don't think we are allowed to tamper with it. But I could be completly wrong here.

NatanylJames (N8MATTHEWS)

• The Koreannn
  • [Founder of Marine City]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2012, 11:03:04 pm »
Honestly we can't do this, we use the protectionstone plug in which I am almost sure that it is a third party plugin (opti or curchze didn't make it) so the suggestion would have to be sent to them as I don't think we are allowed to tamper with it. But I could be completly wrong here.

I use the presious stones plugin on my server and you can add a flag to the config file that keeps animals safe. I use that flag to protect the farm house market in my server
I'm Back BABY!

KCB38

• Grammar Nazi
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2012, 07:21:45 am »
So why cant you surround the animals with protected blocks? And have a protected door going in? That simple to protect your animals :/

Boshiwarrior

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2012, 04:53:35 pm »
So why cant you surround the animals with protected blocks? And have a protected door going in? That simple to protect your animals :/
Tell me then how Pew's Villagers has been killed. It was fully protected, an Iron Door trap for the sethome, and 3 owners that watched over it.

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2012, 07:40:43 pm »
Tell me then how Pew's Villagers has been killed. It was fully protected, an Iron Door trap for the sethome, and 3 owners that watched over it.

They could have abused the /back command. It tends to glitch. Or maybe just user enderpearls.
I got a three level floor filled with so many animals all slaughtered by someone. I thought it was grief proof, but alas, griefers always find a way. I would enjoy having a sort of mob protection.