April 28, 2024, 09:13:30 pm

Author Topic: trusted+ chat  (Read 3189 times)

eqazec

• View Profile
trusted+ chat
« on: July 12, 2012, 01:28:21 pm »
It should be a trusted+ chat that only trusted+ can get into . it would let trusted and mod know who was going to help each quest who needs something. it is would help trusted and mod get along and trusted can learn from a mod. i hope you choose to start this chat .supporters so far:4

Wolfinsteen

• View Profile
Re: trusted+ chat
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 02:41:48 pm »
Oh yeah, eqazec. I approve! And I'll support you. I think I had this idea at some point. Like you know, trusted+ chat could be for training those trusteds who want to be mod+ or to get away from those damn spamming guests!
Son of a brick! You made your bed now sheep in it! Also, scoot over, I don't have mush room.

ComputerGameLPer

• The Helpful Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 05:14:03 pm »
Oh yeah, eqazec. I approve! And I'll support you. I think I had this idea at some point. Like you know, trusted+ chat could be for training those trusteds who want to be mod+ or to get away from those damn spamming guests!
well you can Ignore a person I belive But i'm unsure
(click to show/hide)

eqazec

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 05:50:54 pm »
it would be very effcient to help others

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 06:01:39 pm »
Um i dont thinkthis is a good idea, keep in mind you're no better than any of the players on the server

eqazec

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 06:04:26 pm »
it is only for helping people man im  not excluding members

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2012, 06:08:35 pm »
But the thing is, how would this help? u dont need to talk to another trusted to coordinate placing water do you?

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2012, 06:21:38 pm »
There will be no training need for Trusted players wanting to become Moderator. Why do you think Admins "Trial" Moderators. Having Trusted + chat is uneccasary, Trusted players are like Members but a recognized contributer to the community, they don't need to know the gossip with the Staff players or help requests as most of them will require rollbacks, fire and lava placement.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 06:24:05 pm by BigBadHenz »