May 14, 2024, 06:33:18 am

Author Topic: [Zen00] UNSTOPPABLE_KN Appeal  (Read 1296 times)

UNSTOPPABLE_KN

• View Profile
[Zen00] UNSTOPPABLE_KN Appeal
« on: July 11, 2012, 06:46:56 pm »
hello guys a few minutes ago zenn00 banned ne from opticraft because ý have griefed from sumnoob but ý didnt wanted to harm any body  ý just teleported to my friends home and someone griefed rom his house and ý died when ý teleported. ýmanaged to survive the second time and ý was starving. i only had a diamond so ý searched for food ý found melons and grabbed them to stay alive. then itried to enter house hoping to find someone that could help me. door was locked so ý dig into ho use there wasn't anybody so i got out drom the wall i didn't think that i was griefing. then i got banned . if you could just give me a second chance ý would be grateful to you all.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 11:57:43 pm by Zen00 »

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: unappeal a ban
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 06:54:53 pm »
Please adjust your appeal to follow the proper format as specified here;

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,5842.0.html
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

Zen00

• View Profile
Re: [Zen00] UNSTOPPABLE_KN Appeal
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 11:57:32 pm »
Starving doesn't matter. You only lose up to half your health on this server. You broke into several houses and didn't replace the blocks you broke. I was willing to forgive the melons, excepting that you didn't replace the stems you broke. I wouldn't care if you went into homes as long as you put back what you broke, but you didn't. You attempted to open peoples private chests and you stole two beds in the process. I was following you invisible the whole time, don't deny it.

Appeal denied, use this as a lesson in proper manners.