May 15, 2024, 08:08:13 pm

Author Topic: Ban Apeal (I Don't Know Why I was banned)  (Read 3013 times)

cade35

• View Profile
Ban Apeal (I Don't Know Why I was banned)
« on: July 02, 2012, 04:18:39 pm »
My in game username is cade35. I did not grief but I accidentally dug into someones mine and sealed it off and left and apology note. If this is what it is then I can easily dig him/her a new mine and give him/her the new resources.

matticus21

• 1 hand u-turn
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Apeal (I Don't Know Why I was banned)
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 08:07:14 pm »
Pretty sure it was me who banned you for griefing luupster02 stronghold among other players. I found 48 and more griefed in random spots. Now your reason?

cade35

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 08:21:38 pm »
I'm sorry, i was unaware that it was his, there was no sign or anything indicating that it was his. Still, could you tell me how long the ban is for?

cade35

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 05:34:09 am »
I am becoming disappointed that know one is replying to my questions. I'm trying to stay level headed so that you can work with me. I just need someone to answer my question and hear me out.

matticus21

• 1 hand u-turn
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 08:26:44 am »
I am becoming disappointed that know one is replying to my questions. I'm trying to stay level headed so that you can work with me. I just need someone to answer my question and hear me out.

Firstly your not really in a position to demand. You should wait patiently for replies otherwise it puts you in a worse position.

I'm sorry, i was unaware that it was his, there was no sign or anything indicating that it was his. Still, could you tell me how long the ban is for?
Secondly the rules state no griefing. Technically even if it SEEMS no one owns it, someone will own it so you shouldnt be griefing it in the first place.  You will rejoin us on july 12th, please review the rules

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 08:30:31 am »
Sorry, but I believe that strongholds are public, and exist for getting their material.
It's like a mineshaft but better, because it has iron doors, cages, and the most moss stone.

matticus21

• 1 hand u-turn
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 09:18:53 am »
Im going to bring your ban down to 5days, As luupster02 is unavailable at this point in time to help straighten this story out properly for us.

cade35

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2012, 03:28:24 pm »
Ok, thank you. I wasn't trying to be demanding before, I apologize for being unclear about that. I was just trying to find out how long the ban was for. Still, thank you for your understanding.

cade35

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2012, 12:43:11 am »
By the way, I would like to point out that I was in the same boat as spamarian. I didn't think I was griefing, just mining from a public source of stone brick. I like the mineshaft comparison because thats exactly what I thought, just to clear things up.

cade35

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2012, 02:31:27 am »
Sorry for making my replies so far apart. But I would also like to note that we are talking about a natural stronghold, not a player made stronghold, which was unclaimed. If it had been player made, I wouldn't have broken it. I just don't want to have a bad record and have it be almost impossible to get trusted, so when luupster gets on, I would like for things to be cleared up. Thanks again
                                                            -cade35

matticus21

• 1 hand u-turn
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2012, 07:48:30 am »
Hi cade. I understand your mix up so ill drop the ban next time im on. Sorry for all this

matticus21

• 1 hand u-turn
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2012, 11:12:08 am »
You are now ready to join the server again :D

cade35

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2012, 03:42:46 pm »
Thank you so much matticus. I know that this was all a misunderstanding. If I see you, I'll drop you some diamonds. Thanks again. Also, while I was banned, I tried some other servers. They made me really appreciate Opticraft. In other words, they sucked.
                                                              -cade35
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 03:46:13 pm by cade35 »