May 15, 2024, 11:03:28 pm

Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 2126 times)

Sh3ddz

• View Profile
Ban appeal
« on: June 29, 2012, 08:14:37 pm »
 :( Today when i logged on this morning it said "The Ban hammer has spoken!" and i really don't remember myself doing anything bannable all i was doing was creating a mine with my friend, i apologize if i did do anything wrong, But could i please get unbanned? Thanks! Username: Sh3ddz

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 08:27:57 pm »
This is an SMP ban appeal.
Moved to SMP ban appeals.
You were banned by bahraindude_2497 for "griefing 20 blocks in Chipaton's home" (Permanent ban)
Take note this is your FOURTH time getting banned, I'm not the one to make the calls but your chances of getting unbanned are slim to none.

Sh3ddz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 08:51:14 pm »
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 08:57:08 pm by Sh3ddz »

Sh3ddz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 08:56:48 pm »
i really do have a question, WHY ARE THERE PROTECTION BLOCKS AND PEOPLE DONT BUY THEM SO THEY CAN GET GRIEFED AND BAN PEOPLE BECAUSE OF IT AND WHO THE HECK IS CHIPATON? AND ONLY 20 BLOCKS? COME ON A PERM BAN FOR 20 BLOCKS? BRO MY WHOLE HOUSE GOT TORN DOWN FOR CHRIST SAKE AND NO ONE GOT BANNED THIS IS REALLY SCREWY...

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 09:01:01 pm »
i really do have a question, WHY ARE THERE PROTECTION BLOCKS AND PEOPLE DONT BUY THEM SO THEY CAN GET GRIEFED AND BAN PEOPLE BECAUSE OF IT AND WHO THE HECK IS CHIPATON? AND ONLY 20 BLOCKS? COME ON A PERM BAN FOR 20 BLOCKS? BRO MY WHOLE HOUSE GOT TORN DOWN FOR CHRIST SAKE AND NO ONE GOT BANNED THIS IS REALLY SCREWY...
You got perma banned because this is the fourth time you banned. From what I understand with your God-awful presentation of yourself at the moment that you don't feel sorry for your banning and you won't get unbanned. But that's not my decision, that Bahraindude's

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 09:19:26 pm »

Obviously you haven't learned a thing since you've been on our server this whole time. Do you honestly expect us to believe someone like you who constantly dodges CLEARLY WRITTEN OUT AND EASILY ACCESSIBLE server rules?

Take that flaming act of yours out of the equation. You got caught and now you're trying to CHEAT your way out of something youk new you would get in trouble for.

Oh, fourth ban? For griefing? All four of your bans, thus far, were for the same reason. Clearly it Looks like you are a threat to our server.

Let Bahraindude decide if he should let you on, and stop acting like a victim of some horrible crime-- You're NOT.

Bahraindude_2497

• The Watcher
  • I'm always watching you - Greifers - ALWAYS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 09:33:57 pm »
I understand that you are annoyed and you'd still be playing after I'd have banned you for 1 day for the 20 blocks you greifed but when I saw your three previous ban records, I had come to the conclusion that that was the final straw...Your previous records show that you have been greifing several house/towers. Now usually after 3 bans you are tredding on very thin wire and must be cautious on that you'll be Permanently Banned if any more greifing continues.

Yet you ignore this...Some of your bans may be minor but greifing is still greifing and Opticraft will NOT tolerate this. This is your fourth ban and I have no intention of unbanning you...

On another note your language towards this Ban Appeal is unacceptable by my standards and I feel that your sort of manner by which you have presented yourself by reflects to me that you are not worthy of being unbanned or forgiven on Opticraft so unless you have some hard evidence on why you should be pardoned I wish you a happy life and enjoy playing Minecraft...

Chicken walking to GLOBAL DOMINATION!

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 10:25:32 pm »
Sh3ddz, I had my pstone removed because I was moving homes at the time.

Bahraindude_2497

• The Watcher
  • I'm always watching you - Greifers - ALWAYS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2012, 08:26:37 am »

Chicken walking to GLOBAL DOMINATION!