May 10, 2024, 09:13:15 pm

Author Topic: ban appeal  (Read 1771 times)

Xx_beaton7_xX

• View Profile
ban appeal
« on: June 28, 2012, 11:53:30 am »
may i please be unbanned as i am very sorry for what i did and promise not to do it again? :/
Xx_beaton7_xX

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
Re: ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 12:18:33 pm »
Banned by Tabooti on June 6.
-Reason: Admitted on killing people with death-traps.
-Length: Permanent

Currently, 3 bans on record.

Xx_beaton7_xX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 12:30:08 pm »
why am i banned for ever that's unfair i know people who have been banned more than me and got off ohh and one of your trusted people made a death trap and killed me and nothing happened to him.. that's a bit unfair...???

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 12:41:16 pm »
one of your trusted people made a death trap and killed me and nothing happened to him.. that's a bit unfair...???
If you wish to 'rat someone out'; Mail a staff member who it is so they can sort it out. Please refrain from 'offtopic' posting - It is HIGHLY annoying.

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 12:41:30 pm »
First of all, you are responsible to know the rules that the server follows.
Secondly, unfair is what you did to others. WHy did you want to get advantage from people? Why didn't you play with rules to gather what you want.
Thirdly, noone coule be banned more than the permanent. Further, who was that player that killed you and got trusted after all? When you speak, you have to give evidence. You cant claim something without reasonable evidence.
Finally, when you got killed, why didn't you claim his ban? What a wierd thing ah?

An OP please deal with it, since Tabooti is no longer a part of SMP's Staff Community.

Note: Don't argue continously, because it won't help you. Give a post with the true reason you did this.
ban appeal forum is like a book. Anyone writes whatever he thinks for his best to get unbanned and the next time to say he didn't.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2012, 06:54:30 pm »
Spamarian touches on a good point. If you're going to say anything to get yourself out of the situation you are in now, you'd better have some damning good evidence to support that claim. Otherwise, you'd be like the "Boy who Cried Wolf."

It's not that we pick on certain people-- that's not our job. Our job is to ensure that people are playing the game by the rules and playing fairly for others so that they have an equal chance of being able to experience the game without much trouble. When players make others feel miserable or do things that make them unhappy, there's a problem and we work our best to resolve that problem. We don't have the time for any funny business.

If people are not going to read the rules or otherwise continue to dodge the rules, we do not hesitate to remove them from the server because that is destructive behavior and we do NOT tolerate that. The fact that you were caught KILLING people Just For Laughs (JFL) is part of that destructive behavior.

If you really are sorry, you'd better speak up, because we're not having any part in this 'funny' business.