May 14, 2024, 01:25:55 am

Author Topic: The Best People Of Opticraft  (Read 17085 times)

bhoughton

• The names Bee
  • Whatcho Talkin bout?
    • View Profile
Re: The Best People Of Opticraft
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2012, 09:03:24 am »

I seriously feel that there are 5 extremely great members of opticraft

1 and 2) Nick3306 and Relkeb. These two cop so much crap from players yet they stay strong and determined to hold their position. They are the strongest players on opticraft and the ones who find strong players and promote them. Nick, you seriously are an absolute legend in my eyes. I have never seen you lose it (fully), you have always stayed calm during sticky situations with members. Relkeb, I don't know you really well, but what i see on the forums is that you are a well thought out person, thinking about your actions, putting in research to back your posts. I love this.

3) Drunz, far out, you are a BEAST! you're defiantly a role model for me, you crack me up laughing on mumble all the time. There really isn't too much i can say but all i know is that you are a legend!

4) Sircy bro, I remember when you first came on opticraft! I invited you with open arms into inaburra and you were surprised! Your creations are bloody amazing! And I love your voice, definitely a career in radio broadcasting.

5) ViperZeroOne, a complete role model when it comes to moderating, you know everything! i can't really say too much about you, but what I can say is that you truly are an amazing person. You've helped me in a sticky situation when it comes to bans and I appreciate that so much! Yeah, you're a great person.

But yeah, they're my favorite people in opticraft

EDIT (by ViperZeroOne) ::  Sorry about the modify, I thought I clicked "quote" and saved before I noticed.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 07:06:36 pm by ViperZeroOne »
Quit swinging your dick around before I put a formal end to it.

fuck notch, yo

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2012, 07:07:56 pm »

5) ViperZeroOne, a complete role model when it comes to moderating, you know everything! i can't really say too much about you, but what I can say is that you truly are an amazing person. You've helped me in a sticky situation when it comes to bans and I appreciate that so much! Yeah, you're a great person.

Thanks man!  You're pretty awesome yourself.  You need any more "second opinions" on anything just let me know!  :)
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2012, 10:33:03 pm »

Thanks man!  You're pretty awesome yourself.  You need any more "second opinions" on anything just let me know!  :)

Agreed.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Duinis

• Arghblarglarghlpoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2012, 06:00:25 am »
*full-out crying*