May 16, 2024, 02:42:25 am

Author Topic: AgitoVortex Ban Appeal  (Read 4831 times)

TheDoucher

• View Profile
AgitoVortex Ban Appeal
« on: June 19, 2012, 10:39:31 am »
I would like to know why i was banned. From what i was told i was banned due to benwin being banned for duping or something like that. From what i was told he was giving the right to use Creative by Optical to do something or other for whatever purpose. Now i would like this ban removed since i wasnt aware of anything being done wrong. To be banned for being guilty by association seems just wrong. As far as duping or whatever its called i dont know how its done so please enlighten me.

Try not to get to ban happy when banning people. Kthanx

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
Re: AgitoVortex Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 10:47:46 am »
Benwin duplicated diamond ps for personal use...
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

TheDoucher

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 10:53:10 am »
from what i was told by him "i just let them think what they wanted, they said i duped so i said whatever i duped". i think he was just tired of not being able to enjoy the server like he did when he first joined.

If you can show logs of how these items were duped then i could understand why he was banned. But that doesnt cover why i was banned.

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 12:12:17 pm »
Moved. Unfortunately, I can't get in game to provide you details on your ban, so just wait for a Staff Member to respond.

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 02:00:12 pm »
Logblock, destroy ps, then roll it back remove it again then roll it back....
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 02:17:26 pm »
Logblock, destroy ps, then roll it back remove it again then roll it back....
Indeed, but please do not post in other players ban appeals.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 06:58:07 pm »
You were banned because you used these stones and we assumed you were in on it. The whole "I thought it was ok" story is not a very reliable one. You had to have known that there is no possible way to get that many stones.

On a side note, your bad attitude is not going to help you get unbanned. As a matter of fact, it does the opposite. So you can continue to act like we owe you the right to play on our server, but i can guarentee you wont be here for long if you keep that up.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

TheDoucher

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 10:56:25 pm »
I go by facts if it comes across as being bad mannered or rude its not meant to be. Im upset at the fact that you would ban someone for being associated with ben and using the blocks without knowing how they were actually procured. How is my argument not valid? its not a matter of me "owe you the right to play on our server," its a matter that i was banned for no reason. If and or how they were procured was not my problem if anything my other friend ApertureSubject should be banned as well as she said since we are associated with ben and are his friends. My question is before you did anything did you ask Optical? And if your looking for the pstones that i took and put back im sure when you go through all my stuff you will find them. Nothing i had gotten on my own was done with any hacks, all of it was hard work and time consuming.

Just something to contemplate while your thinking about appealing my ban.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2012, 11:04:54 pm »

Explain this then

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2012, 12:17:54 am »
I go by facts if it comes across as being bad mannered or rude its not meant to be. Im upset at the fact that you would ban someone for being associated with ben and using the blocks without knowing how they were actually procured. How is my argument not valid? its not a matter of me "owe you the right to play on our server," its a matter that i was banned for no reason. If and or how they were procured was not my problem if anything my other friend ApertureSubject should be banned as well as she said since we are associated with ben and are his friends. My question is before you did anything did you ask Optical? And if your looking for the pstones that i took and put back im sure when you go through all my stuff you will find them. Nothing i had gotten on my own was done with any hacks, all of it was hard work and time consuming.

Just something to contemplate while your thinking about appealing my ban.
Yes we do ban people for being associated with things like this. Mostly because 9 times out of 10 they are in on it and use the "I had no idea it was wrong" excuse. As the SS xeadin posted shows, you both took and put in tons of ps stones from a hidden chest. I find it hard to believe that you thought you were doing nothing wrong.

Ask for asking optical, Relkeb and I handle all of the in game workings of the server. Optical does not have enough time to put up with this stuff so he leaves it to us.

TheDoucher

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2012, 12:56:50 am »
as i stated previously from i didn't have any knowledge of the way he got it but if we are using the whole guilty by association then that is ok. But again im not at fault and i will not admit to my doing something wrong if i didn't do anything wrong. thats like saying if a person murders or steals there family members and friends should be held responsible. All im asking is to be pardoned for something i didnt do. as far as for the pstones i took i am sure they are in either his house or at the monster hall under water. idk if i read the log then it shows that what i took was placed back in. the rest of the pstones are in that floating island.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 12:58:57 am by AgitoVortex »

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2012, 01:07:15 am »
That analogy doesn't work because their family is only connected to the crime through that person. However you are connected by using the stolen items. So a better analogy would have been "If a person steals and his family uses the stolen goods, are they held responsible?" The answer to that question is yes, legally they are responsible.

You may have not known where he got them from, but there is no way you could have thought they he got 600 and some protection stones legitimately. Not to mention that the chest was completely hidden, and since you can protect chests, the only reason it would be hidden is so a staff member doesnt find them.

I will talk to relkeb about shortening your ban.

TheDoucher

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2012, 03:56:48 am »
as long as it isnt a perma ban thats cool. and thanks

Drunz

• lolwut
  • Who can I yell at today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2012, 04:49:14 am »
Question, so when did Benwin tell you that the stones were illegitimatly acquired?

TheDoucher

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2012, 04:20:44 am »
listen just save the circus act for one that cares and just keep me banned. Forget about the appeal Feel free to delete my account and take all of my stuff. Have a good one and best of luck to you and your server. On a side Note Nick get your head out of your ass and grow up. Must be really cool to be a tard on the internet. Laterz