May 03, 2024, 09:37:18 pm

Author Topic: Opticraft Prom (for the members + of 2012)  (Read 90193 times)

eolhc2

• View Profile
Re: Opticraft Prom (for the members + of 2012)
« Reply #270 on: May 27, 2013, 09:18:13 am »
       Ok, if you can make a now topic and merge some of the stuff from my topic in too that would be great. Like we will still be holdinf the costume contest and zelda will be keeping track. Also, another issue we need to adress it where it is held. If you dont mind, I would like it to still be held at 2crzy4uall's home.
Ok well we were thinking about this for months now. We kept it a secret so it could be a surprise to everyone. We don't really want to merge.

tribalturtle

• Self-Proclaimed Queen
  • cat enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 27, 2013, 01:18:32 pm »
       Ok, if you can make a now topic and merge some of the stuff from my topic in too that would be great. Like we will still be holdinf the costume contest and zelda will be keeping track. Also, another issue we need to adress it where it is held. If you dont mind, I would like it to still be held at 2crzy4uall's home.
Ok well we were thinking about this for months now. We kept it a secret so it could be a surprise to everyone. We don't really want to merge.
As I said on the 2013 Prom topic, it was wrong for you guys to keep it a secret. If you didn't want this all to happen, could have told us that it was actually being organized. If you guys had told us, we wouldnt have this big mess.
kind of here, kind of not

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 27, 2013, 05:06:31 pm »
As I said on the 2013 Prom topic, it was wrong for you guys to keep it a secret. If you didn't want this all to happen, could have told us that it was actually being organized. If you guys had told us, we wouldnt have this big mess.
     Thank you Zelda for putting my thoughts into actual words.
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)

Lema

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 27, 2013, 08:01:51 pm »
     Thank you Zelda for putting my thoughts into actual words.
If you check what lord actually commented he never said it wasn't going to happen. And did hint that we were actually organizing it. But anyways I hope this feud can all blow over and we can make two great events

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 27, 2013, 08:18:11 pm »
    Already did, I changed it to Summer Dance, if u guys dont post about prom in 1 week im going back to Prom.

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 27, 2013, 10:18:21 pm »
Trying to stay out of it but have to say I think you're being a little unfair trying to put a deadline on posting about something that has belonged to the prom committee for over a year.... People suggested I do it after the Valentines Dance in the Stars and I refused because I didn't want to step on anyone's toes. I think it was great of you to change the name of your event so that it could continue without taking over something that has belonged to other people for so long... However, putting a time limit on someone else's event posting isn't fair at all, and frankly really isn't up to you. I hope you can all just blow things over and let the prom committee keep what is rightfully theirs and you keep what is yours without conflict.

theone7142

• I'm Neo. Understand?
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 27, 2013, 10:58:44 pm »
CHANGE OF PLANS: I am going alone. I don't know about AMU.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 03:14:07 pm by theone7142 »

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 27, 2013, 11:30:58 pm »
     Would you also like to go to the Summer Dance?

theone7142

• I'm Neo. Understand?
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 28, 2013, 02:34:27 am »
I would. Thanks for asking.

PokeyzRule

• IGN: chinesehorse
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 29, 2013, 01:33:40 am »
Although this is hard... It would be nice to have a list of the people going xD
anyways i wanna go :)
Quote from: Winston Churchill
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Mew York
Get Razer Game Booster for free now!

frogsrock12

• Headmistress of Hogwarts
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 07, 2013, 11:03:12 pm »
Count me in, this sounds fun!  :) :)
~~~~~It's Just Me Again~~~~~

LordoftheBlock

• All your block are belong to me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 08, 2013, 12:38:17 am »
This event has been cancelled. It's not worth out time to put on a different event. Andersad, you can change yours back to prom.

Lema

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 09, 2013, 02:37:16 pm »
He's stopped his anyways. Lord we cannot call off prom

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 09, 2013, 05:06:44 pm »
      Sorry I had to call it off. It was too unorganized and I had way less time than I thought. You wanted Prom, now you can have it.

LordoftheBlock

• All your block are belong to me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 09, 2013, 05:46:17 pm »
He's stopped his anyways. Lord we cannot call off prom
      Sorry I had to call it off. It was too unorganized and I had way less time than I thought. You wanted Prom, now you can have it.

Well, I'm sorry, but I just don't have enough time in my schedule to fit in organizing a major event like this. Unfortunately, if you're going to do something, you'll have to do it mostly without me.