April 26, 2024, 07:51:03 pm

Author Topic: ==Camoria City== (City Of The Creative) Join Application & Visa Application  (Read 9498 times)

zxSM1FFYzx

• I am a Dwarf And i Diggy Diggy Hole!
    • View Profile

Information:

Biome: colour Forest, Plains
Protected Working On it...

Additional Information:
Camoria City is a open city anyone can join! (As long they pass the Application Stage!) We accept all Building but there are Restrictions you start with a 11 x 11 plots (That means in height) You do not need to put in an Application To build but if the Building is a rule if you Building is To Messy
Example Building by jumping and placing blocks underneath then building a 20 x 20 house on top. You do need an Application To Join there will be a Draft under 'Citizen Application'.
If you get a Warning near your Door it means you have a few hours to remove a Structure or The Goverment will have to do.
Please Read The Rules. Busniess Visas cost $3000 For Real time Month Normal Visa
Post your Application Today!
You can either be 'Rejected' 'Accepted' Or 'Trail' To be on trail means to see how you do in the Community.
                                                                                                                 Laws & Rules
===============                                                                                 1: Follow The Opticraft Set rules!
   Goverment                                                                                           2: No Grief
===============                                                                                 3: No Player Murder (Making player Fall To Death)
Owner: zxSM1FFYzx                                                                                 4: No Message Spamming (Asking for Ranks)
Co-Owner: Radlam                                                                                   5: No Land Expanding without Permit
President: Mattyr2d2                                                                                6: No Mods
Pri-Minister: EpicModro101          
Mayor: Ripper2k10                                                                                    Citizen Application
Co-Mayor: Jwicks10                                                                  
===============                                                                                 (General Information)                                        
        Citizens                                                                                          How Old are you:
===============                                                                                 1 -10 Building Skill
zxSM1FFYzx                                                                                            Do you agree with rules (Yes/No)
Radlam                                                                                                   Whats your In game name:
Mattyr2d2                                                                                               Do You live or Own another Town:
EpicModro101                                                                                          Why do you want to join:
Ripper2k10                                                                                              Have you Been Banned from smp.opticraft.net (Yes/No)
Jwicks10                                                                                                  What was reason of Ban:
Noobies411                                                                                                            
Techcat11                                                                                                      Visa Application
WeeDeeW                                          
Wesker53r86                                                                                           (General Information)
Nonrate                                                                                                  How old are you:
Muju26                                                                                                   Reason for your vist:
ERIKTHESWIMMER                                                                                     Do you Agree with your Set rules (Yes/No)
Dommyman                                                                                              Are you thinking of Joining (Yes/No/Maybe)
Callumgarrett666                                                                                      (Add On for Buisness)
Kungfu_Squirrel                                                                                       are you looking for a Shop:
Welly34                                                                                                  How many workers:
Asasincreed123                                                                                        How many Citys is it based in (5+/10+/Only 1)
FlabbaDoodle
Lionheart00                                                                                              ====== Donators ======
Miesmax                                                                                                             zxSM1FFYzx
Ethanme1998                                                                                                       Mattyr2d2
Sadows11                                                                                                           AwesomeAlicia
Mojolinks                                                                                                             Calumgarrett666
Creepermancreepy                                                                                                Epicmodro101
Soulreaper202                                                                                                      Radlam
Djpayne                
Dayleybardini
Sandron703                                                                                  
Joe4littleman
Govenator10
Jamevituj
Captainiceman
TrumanNxt
Oggtar
kyle7852
ToppKatt123
===============
      Visa users
===============
===============
    Buisness visa
===============
===============
Camoria Armed Forces
General: zxSM1FFYzx
General: Radlam
===============                                
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 04:52:05 pm by zxSM1FFYzx »

zxSM1FFYzx

• View Profile
      ~~City Pictures~~
(click to show/hide)

These Topics will be updated and new post will apear for News on whats happening!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 08:53:05 pm by zxSM1FFYzx »

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
I'm glad people are using our city outline! Good luck zxSM1FFYzx!
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

zxSM1FFYzx

• View Profile
Thanks...  ???

Lema

• View Profile
Smiffy am I aloud to decide if I accept them or if I reject them?
And should I make a hotel for visa members?

zxSM1FFYzx

• View Profile
Smiffy am I aloud to decide if I accept them or if I reject them?
And should I make a hotel for visa members?

we will work on it next time you are on, And as you are Co-owner of the town you are allowed to Accept Visa and i Do not reply on a post within 5 hours you are allowed to Accept.

Lema

• View Profile
Ok so visa im allowed to accept anyways. Citizenship if you haven't replied in 5 hours I'm aloud to decide  :D

zxSM1FFYzx

• View Profile
Pretty Much  ;D

xxsssx

• View Profile
Hei

I am not wery good in English so please dont be angry. I do my best.

I will try to fix one missunderstanding.

Does toppkatt123 have to put in an Application to use her own house. I gave it to her for some months ago and nobody talked about Application then.
Please check this out, she have not joined Camoria City yet, but she lived there before Camoria.

Regards xxsssx
XXSSSX

zxSM1FFYzx

• View Profile
Hei

I am not wery good in English so please dont be angry. I do my best.

I will try to fix one missunderstanding.

Does toppkatt123 have to put in an Application to use her own house. I gave it to her for some months ago and nobody talked about Application then.
Please check this out, she have not joined Camoria City yet, but she lived there before Camoria.

Regards xxsssx

Camoria has been there maybe 4 - 6 months now growing and extending, But yes she does have to put in Application fourm for the City Citizenship considering the City most likely has not extended to that land theres a 99.9% chance she will get in the Application is just to make sure that we know Important things about a person.

xxsssx

• View Profile
Citizen Application   

How Old are you:   13

1 -10 Building Skill :     5

Do you agree with rules:   Yes

Whats your In game name: Toppkatt123

Do You live or Own another Town: No, not at the moment

Why do you want to join:   I want to have my house and if Camoria are growing around me I will be a member in
 the comunity around me.

I have never been banned.

toppkatt123

XXSSSX

zxSM1FFYzx

• View Profile
Citizen Application   

How Old are you:   13

1 -10 Building Skill :     5

Do you agree with rules:   Yes

Whats your In game name: Toppkatt123

Do You live or Own another Town: No, not at the moment

Why do you want to join:   I want to have my house and if Camoria are growing around me I will be a member in
 the comunity around me.

I have never been banned.

toppkatt123

Application Accepted, Welcome Aboard!

zxSM1FFYzx

• View Profile
Hotel is around 30% Done people wanting a VISA...

zxSM1FFYzx

• View Profile
*UPDATE*
The Information Section has been updated.
Hotel around 45% Done.

zxSM1FFYzx

• View Profile
Building Skill 5
 Do you agree with rules (Yes/No)
Whats your In game name: Muddymcd
Do You live or Own another Town:no
Why do you want to join: I really like to help and enjoy the community.
Have you Been Banned from Opticraft.net (Yes/No)
What was reason of Ban: Greif - Minor

(Answered by MuddyMcd)

Accepted Welcome to the City.