May 14, 2024, 04:51:44 pm

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 6007 times)

• View Profile
Ban Appeal
« on: May 27, 2012, 01:00:41 pm »
why was i banned? for how long? Opticraft was my first server, please let me play on it again!

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 03:04:24 pm »
You've been banned by BigBadHenz.

Take note that this is your FOURTH time getting banned. I suggest BigBadHenz to change it to permanent

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 03:22:37 pm »
You've been banned by BigBadHenz.

Take note that this is your FOURTH time getting banned. I suggest BigBadHenz to change it to permanent
I agree with Raul here, If you get banned 3 times it's a permanent after that.
Probably the best Builder ever.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 07:39:44 pm »
WTH??? i DONT even know a mrtage100??? i just logged on to opticraft and went to his house on my other account. first of all : no way of getting in ( 4 doors and furnaces top and bottom) second, I have never griefed a house ! IDK what in the heck u are talking about!! third, when i quickly open the door and try to place a block down it says tht it is pretected! so i have NO idea what u are talking about!

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2012, 07:45:02 pm »
third, when i quickly open the door and try to place a block down it says tht it is pretected! so i have NO idea what u are talking about!

You do realize you just admitted to being a griefer, right?  Why are you even trying to access houses and drop blocks where you KNOW you shouldn't be?

I'm in agreement with Raul and XpLoZzIv, change it to permanent.  That said, it's ultimately up to BigBadHenz, so let's end the conversation here until we get his reply.  

P.S:  Until then I'll henceforth remove non-relevant posts, to make his job easier.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 07:54:16 pm by ViperZeroOne »
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2012, 07:51:59 pm »
Ok so, i have no idea what is going on. all i know is that when i checked my house (not my ship which currently is my /home) someone had griefed my sugar cane farm, i got a mod to help me with the grief and after that i went on playing.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2012, 09:13:18 pm »
VIper, so if i currently understand, GRIEFING is seeing a PS, and NOT placing down a whole 1 dirt? Well maybe my experience on TONNES of different survival servers has taught me a different definition of grief, but attempting to place down 1 block of dirt, and not being able to, does not classifie as GRIEF at ALL in my opinion.

zxSM1FFYzx

• I am a Dwarf And i Diggy Diggy Hole!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2012, 09:54:48 pm »
WTH??? i DONT even know a mrtage100??? i just logged on to opticraft and went to his house on my other account. first of all : no way of getting in ( 4 doors and furnaces top and bottom) second, I have never griefed a house ! IDK what in the heck u are talking about!! third, when i quickly open the door and try to place a block down it says tht it is pretected! so i have NO idea what u are talking about!

Insulting Moderators isnt getting you back on the server, You did admit to being a Griefer in everyones eyes that your problem... Not to be mean or anything :3

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2012, 10:08:11 pm »
Ok so this whole grief thing. What happened has been fixed for me. I have the stuff that got lost, im not mad at this guy at all. Now i know that griefing is not tolerated, but this guy looks like he really enjoy this server and plays alot on it. My opinion is that he should not get a perma ban, but i know that it is up to you mods and ops too decide.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2012, 10:09:33 pm »

Now one thing my, /home is impossible to grief. but u live really close to my house. Oh well i hope you dont get perma banned.

zxSM1FFYzx

• I am a Dwarf And i Diggy Diggy Hole!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2012, 10:11:53 pm »
Ok so this whole grief thing. What happened has been fixed for me. I have the stuff that got lost, im not mad at this guy at all. Now i know that griefing is not tolerated, but this guy looks like he really enjoy this server and plays alot on it. My opinion is that he should not get a perma ban, but i know that it is up to you mods and ops too decide.

You can forgive Him but the real question is will everyone else that he griefed the whole ban systerm works to keep
the rest of the community safe from greifers and to teach a lesson.  :-\

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2012, 11:46:14 pm »
I am EXTREMELY sorry, i have made sure that u get payment by my friend naim16, u have received 3 diamonds, and 100$ for any damage done. I am completely at fault. This isn't a valid excuse but I thought that the house was abandoned for i have never seen anybody use it, and i am very sorry, please give me another chance. With past experience on this, and different servers i know that grief is terrible and i swear to never grief again! it wasn't in my intention to grief you, mrtage100 , and I hope Mod's and Op's can see past what I did and give me a chance. I am on opticraft hours a day, and it would be a shame to see all my hard work on it, and bonds i have made with fellow opticrafter's go to wast.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 11:47:56 pm by 209528 »

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2012, 01:10:51 am »
ahappyninja please make your OWN topic and appeal, cause this is my appeal . :D
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 01:13:25 am by 209528 »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2012, 04:28:00 am »
I was banned for griefing. I did not destroy anything. I placed a furnace on someone's house while they were there.  I was kidding. I was in the process of removing the furnace when I was banned. It was a joke.  username: ahappyninja
ahappyninja please make your OWN topic and appeal, cause this is my appeal . :D

Listen to the wise words of the user with numbers in his name

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2012, 05:42:28 am »
VIper, so if i currently understand, GRIEFING is seeing a PS, and NOT placing down a whole 1 dirt? Well maybe my experience on TONNES of different survival servers has taught me a different definition of grief, but attempting to place down 1 block of dirt, and not being able to, does not classifie as GRIEF at ALL in my opinion.

I realize the topic has gone beyond this, however I feel I need to clarify...  Griefing is the act of modifying any build that does not belong to you.  In admitting that you ATTEMPTED to grief, you are admitting that you are a griefer.  To say otherwise would be like saying you can't classify a bank robber as a bank robber unless he actually escapes with the money.  You weren't banned for the ATTEMPTED grief that you admitted to, you were banned for griefing you actually performed, which was reported to a moderator and then reversed by the same.

I am EXTREMELY sorry, i have made sure that u get payment by my friend naim16, u have received 3 diamonds, and 100$ for any damage done. I am completely at fault. This isn't a valid excuse but I thought that the house was abandoned for i have never seen anybody use it, and i am very sorry, please give me another chance. With past experience on this, and different servers i know that grief is terrible and i swear to never grief again! it wasn't in my intention to grief you, mrtage100 , and I hope Mod's and Op's can see past what I did and give me a chance. I am on opticraft hours a day, and it would be a shame to see all my hard work on it, and bonds i have made with fellow opticrafter's go to wast.

Your past experience on this server, shown in your ban history, shows the exact opposite of what you're saying here.  You clearly don't care about griefing and you've already had MANY chances to change your ways (this being ban #4).  Why should anyone believe that you won't grief again when you've already griefed this much?  I personally don't believe you'll change your ways.  You didn't learn from your last 3 bans, and I don't see you learning anything from this one.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 05:50:27 am by ViperZeroOne »
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)