May 15, 2024, 03:08:06 pm

Author Topic: My friend  (Read 4518 times)

Taco

• Nice house... Such a shame it'll be *BOOM*
    • View Profile
My friend
« on: May 24, 2012, 01:41:15 pm »
my friend pie_man_0723 is banned. it has been over a week, so i know its not the grief trap, could someone tell me why and how long? ???

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: My friend
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 02:19:13 pm »
XpLoZzIv banned him, wait until he responds.

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 02:20:33 pm »
my friend pie_man_0723 is banned. it has been over a week, so i know its not the grief trap, could someone tell me why and how long? ???
Hello, I banned your friend because a week ago you told me he was using hacks and he was looking for a hack to make himself a Admin.
Of course, I banned him.
Probably the best Builder ever.

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 03:36:25 pm »
Nice friend...
I'm sorry spam but can you please not inter fear with other ban appeals that don't relate to you at all.
Thanks.

Taco

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 08:42:10 pm »
Hello, I banned your friend because a week ago you told me he was using hacks and he was looking for a hack to make himself a Admin.
Of course, I banned him.
ok, thx, i was wondering if it was something else, ill let u know though if he deletes the mod though, thx

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 11:39:07 am »
Of course, I banned him.
ok, thx, i was wondering if it was something else, ill let u know though if he deletes the mod though, thx
Well he shouldn't be having mods in the first place so... technically he's banned

Taco

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 12:58:23 pm »
Of course, I banned him.
Well he shouldn't be having mods in the first place so... technically he's banned
is it a perm. ban?

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 03:01:25 pm »
Of course, I banned him.
is it a perm. ban?
just let me know when he's removed them

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2012, 04:18:17 am »
Personally, someone who is 'looking' for a hack to make themselves an Admin is not welcome on this server and should remain underneath the banhammer. Not only is that extremely demoralizing, but that also defines bitter ignorance. If I had any shred of sympathy for your friend, I would not say to keep him banned.

However, since we have no proof that he would have removed the hacks if he found them, I am against letting him back on for the sake of keeping the server in one whole piece. We do not take kindly to users who threaten to hack or use hacks in this server-- ESPECIALLY when trying to make themselves an Admin.

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 07:00:11 am »
Personally, someone who is 'looking' for a hack to make themselves an Admin is not welcome on this server and should remain underneath the banhammer. Not only is that extremely demoralizing, but that also defines bitter ignorance. If I had any shred of sympathy for your friend, I would not say to keep him banned.

However, since we have no proof that he would have removed the hacks if he found them, I am against letting him back on for the sake of keeping the server in one whole piece. We do not take kindly to users who threaten to hack or use hacks in this server-- ESPECIALLY when trying to make themselves an Admin.

Unfortunately I'd have to agree with Xeadin.  The history of mod users on this server shows that almost none of them truly remove the mods when they say they do, and we just end up banning them again later.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

Taco

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2012, 04:58:30 pm »

Unfortunately I'd have to agree with Xeadin.  The history of mod users on this server shows that almost none of them truly remove the mods when they say they do, and we just end up banning them again later.
good point, i was talking to him the other day, i asked him if he removed it (he still didnt know im the one who told u guys) and he said no, however once he figured out it was me, he said he did remove it... ugh. im feeling quite a bit of regret, but this shouldnt be too much for him, he has his own server and is an admin on his friend's server. still, he was pretty well off on this server...

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2012, 09:43:53 pm »
I'll agree with Xeadin here.
Banned.