June 16, 2024, 02:07:48 pm

Author Topic: Fix the Login Box  (Read 1738 times)

Zen00

• View Profile
Fix the Login Box
« on: May 23, 2012, 03:14:11 pm »
I'm using Firefox 12, and have some issues with the login boxes. The name box is fine, but if I try to tab to the password box from the name box (as is usual in most sites) the tab goes somewhere else other than the password box.

Secondly, I have to click the password box twice before it allows me to type in my password.

Thirdly, the art for the boxes is bad. It has jagged edges all over and needs some anti-aliasing.

Lastly, add a stay logged in option.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 04:52:57 pm by Zen00 »

atdfbttl15

• Either on or trying to be on
    • View Profile
Re: Fix the Login Box
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 09:26:31 pm »
Yeah i agree it should be fixed.

Check it out! ;)

cschurz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 01:18:23 am »
it would be helpful if someone who knows what they are doing would fix the art for the login boxes.

--

if you want to stay logged in, use this form:

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?action=login

--

you're right about the pressing tab issue. if you type in your password first, then hit tab, it brings you to the username box. will send a fix to opti.

--

no idea why you have to click the password box twice. it works correctly in chrome :\

atdfbttl15

• Either on or trying to be on
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 09:55:39 am »
I just enter my name once and then click "Always stay logged in" and it works no need to write your username and password again. By the way, I just tried the login box issue with the tab and it worked fine on chrome.

Check it out! ;)

cschurz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 10:14:56 am »
I just enter my name once and then click "Always stay logged in" and it works no need to write your username and password again. By the way, I just tried the login box issue with the tab and it worked fine on chrome.

we fixed the tab issue a few hours ago.